Thursday, December 2, 2010

What Kind of Love is finally here!!!!

It's official folks; "What Kind of Love- Part One" is FINALLY HERE!!!!!! You can download it here: What Kind of Love by Casaundra - Download What Kind of Love on iTunes
I am sooo very happy and honestly, I feel overwhelmed at how much positive feedback I have received already about my EP! I am go grateful and blessed to have supporters like you who can appreciate and enjoy my craft. You make me want to work harder. 
I want to encourage you to spread the word to your friends, family members, neighbors; heck- tell the world lol (no seriously).
 I am truly happy and look forward to sharing more music with you!! 
Keep hitting up http://www.reverbnation.com/casaundra and join my other wonderful Street Teamers to get exclusive goodies as a token of my appreciation. 

Enjoy!!! ♥

-Casaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment