Friday, September 10, 2010

Black Family Reunion coming up!!

Hey!!

There is just so many exciting thing going on! I feel extremely blessed and humbled because God always opens up doors for me that I don't deserve. He is awesome!
As you should know, "Part One" is done being recorded. It is getting mixed and mastered at the moment and believe you me, I am SO READY to share my first EP with you; you won't be disappointed.
I've written many new songs and have met a ton of great artists and producers in this last month alone.
Also, if you will be in town (Pittsburgh) Saturday August 7th make sure you come out toPgh Black Family Reunion & Cultural Arts Weekend Aug 6-8. I am one of the opening acts for Bobby Valentino!(#pow, lol)
Make sure you stay tuned for some more hot things coming your way. Speaking of which, my clothing line ChikaWear will be coming out this Fall/Winter!!!!!!! Yall ready? "It's bout' to go down..." In the meantime be sure to check out our 4Ever Beautiful Music TV channel. 4Ever Beautiful wants to inspire and encourage other up and coming artists. There are interviews with artists/ producers who have experience in the music industry field; lots of good stuff. It's always good to hear what other people are doing and have done to get where they are now so
listen to what they have for you.

Well, It's been real. I love you all and again,

Thank you for your support!!


-Casaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment