Friday, September 10, 2010

My First blog

Hey everyone,

I must say that after this past week I have a renewed sense of motivation. There were a series of events that led up to this fresh mindset, making me want to work harder in general; more specifically on my music. One thing I am learning very quickly is: having patience is one thing, but when you're dealing with business there are things that need done in a timely manner. You can't sit around and think that your craft will work on itself, you have to be diligent and work towards greatness. No one should ever be more excited about your passion than you are; otherwise it wouldn't be a passion; a hobby perhaps. Anyway, I just wanted to share some things with you that I am learning and hope that you can pull something positive from it and be inspired. As always, thank you for your love and support.

Smiles and Hugs ♥♥

-Casaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment