Friday, September 10, 2010

What's up everyone?

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are well.
Lately I have been extremely frustrated with the way people handle business. I've been recognizing a negative trend of disappointment in people as far as not keeping their word and hearing people talk but not produce substance. It has been an emotional roller coaster for me but I am realizing that everything is a learning experience. I think Aaliyah said it best when she said "when if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again..."
I am also going through a huge transitional phase right now. I am definitely moving into a new season. Sometimes it's hard for us as humans because we often want to go back to what is old because it is comfortable and we are afraid of the new possibilities. I am embracing what I want for me and not what other's expect from me and am I moving forward from here. For those of you who are afraid to take that next step in your life, I encourage you to do you because you can't please EVERYBODY and you will have built-up resentment if you don't follow YOUR dream.
Besides that, I am SUPER excited to get into the studio this weekend Saturday and Sunday!!! My fellow artist out there know that unexplainable joy you get from the studio atmosphere; shout out to you!! Be looking out for this EP soon yall!!

As always,

Thank you much for supporting me.


-Casaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment