Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time Is Just Flying!

Hey all!!

I tell ya, the time is just flying!!
    Y'all ever feel like there's too much to do and not enough time? I feel like that often.
Last Thursday, I sang "Yeah Right" and "Me and You" from my anticipated EP "Part One: What Kind of Love" for the Hot 91 Business Mixer. Also, last Friday, I sang for BETs Black College Tour. Both experiences were great and I look forward to doing more gigs.
    I want to take a moment to encourage you. I had a really rough day yesterday. This morning I listened to "Thankful" on replay. It is amazing how you can write something and not know how much it means to you until years later- that is what happened to me. I found that the words ministered to my soul and I was reminded that no matter what circumstances may come, giving God the glory is essential. He loves us more than we could ever imagine and if we follow Him we will be blessed. I hope "Thankful" helps you out too; whatever your situation may be.
Some more exciting news- I wrote four new songs within the past couple days: "Out of This World," "Don't Have to Cry," "Say Oh," "Check" and "Epiphany." Be looking out for those on my next project!!!

As always, I thank you so much for the love and support!!


-Casaundra ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment