Friday, September 10, 2010

What Kind of Love almost done cooking!!!!

Heeeey!!

I hope everyone has been as productive and busy as myself because believe it or not, busy people get things done!

Within the past week, I got my feet wet in radio audio production and I must say I'm loving the experience! Everyday I am learning new things and it is so very exciting!
I am just thankful to the Lord for my gifts and I pray that you use what gifts He's given you or they will be taken away- You may even learn of gifts you never knew you had!!

People, people, people... are you as excited as I am about "Part One: What Kind of Love???" I can not wait to drop this for yall. I have no doubt that you will be happy with the outcome of my very first EP! I'll tell you this; after this EP drops, yall better be ready to take off for the ride with us at 4EverBeautiful Music because we are on the move- hope you can keep up!!!

Well,
I have some more beautiful music to create so I will catch you on the flip-side!

Love you much!!!

-Casaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment