Friday, September 10, 2010

The recording process

Hey!

I want to share with you my excitement about this recording process- I've been in the studio the past two days and got some solid work done and guess what... the EP is halfway done!!!! I am so elated to be able to share with you my music soon. I am meeting some awesome people and let me just say that my studio engineers are great!
God never ceases to amaze me and He is nothing short of Amazing so I continuously thank Him for my musical gifts and for always providing what is needed.
Again, I want to encourage you to pursue your passion full-heartedly; just go for it!
*Also, I still need YOUR help on the KickStarter project so please, get involved; I know you saw the link on the main page of this website so just click on it and make that happen, got it? lol.


Thank you much again; stay blessed.



-Casaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment